


So with spring here I have decided to add some colors! After watching a pretty nail tutorial online, it inspired me to create my own nail art design. This is the first one I have ever done, so I apologize for the sloppiness in advance.
For this nail design I used O.P.I's base coat and top coat. As for the gradient color scheme I used China Glaze's Diva Bride, Pure Elegance and Fairy dust to give it some good sparkles. I love China Glaze nail lacquers because it super long lasting and has minimal chipping.
The floral design (if you can see it) is done with a nail stamp thingy that I bought a while back at the mall, I believe "Konad" was the original brand for these nail plates. The one I bought was just a wannabe version of it, but it still works pretty well.
Hope you like it!
Pisa
Pisa
No comments:
Post a Comment